With teaching from Dave Ramsey followed by small group interaction, you can learn to beat debt, build wealth, and live like never before. In each class over the 9-week period of Financial Peace University, learn to:
- Break the chains of debt
- Relate to money by grasping the nuts and bolts of budgeting
- Plan for retirement or college
- Learn to buy only big bargains
- Understand the world of investments
- Keep the American dream from becoming a nightmare
- And more…
Couples can reduce financial stress in their home by learning how to communicate about money and work together toward family goals. Singles can be empowered to handle money with confidence.
Pay Off Your Debt
It isn’t fun living paycheck to paycheck. Enjoy your money without owing it to someone else.
Save for the Future
Get proactive! Build an emergency fund and invest with confidence.
Make A Great Team
Create a helpful budget that works for you AND your spouse. Learn to plan, save and grow together.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can't afford it?
Thank you for your interest in Financial Peace University! Please fill out our Scholarship Request Form and a representative from your church location will contact you about your request. Financial aid is limited and not all requests will be fulfilled.
What if I already took FPU, do I need to pay again?
If you have taken FPU in the past, we'd love for you to join us again as we go through FPU at all of our church locations. Please contact us here for FPU alumni registration instructions.
Can I bring my teenage children to class with me?
A membership is good for all family members living under the same roof. So yes, your teens can come with you. However, it is best if they are over the age of sixteen as the material is geared more toward adults. Also, just know that you will be in groups where adult conversations will be happening, so make sure your teen is mature enough to handle these conversations.
What is included with registration?
What Members Get with Financial Peace University:
- Newly Updated Member Workbook and Video Lessons
- One-Year Financial Peace Membership
Financial Peace Membership is the online resource center that supports you with the tools you need to crush debt and win with money. It includes:
- EveryDollar Plus (a $99 value) - The world’s best budgeting app that helps members track spending and save money anytime, anywhere
- Ask a Coach - Real-time answers to financial questions from real financial coaches
- Bonus courses - The Legacy Journey and Smart Money Smart Kids
- Exclusive live streams - Access to Ramsey events that motivate members to stay gazelle intense
- Digital tools - The Emergency Fund Planner, Investing Calculator, and more tools to keep your members laser-focused on their goals in every stage of life.
What if we can't make the whole 9 weeks?
We know life happens and things come up. The beauty about your FPU Membership is the ability to watch, or rewatch, the weekly videos online. So, even if you miss a week, you will still be able to keep pace with the rest of those in your group.
Can I come without my spouse? What if my spouse doesn't want to participate with me?
Money is just one of those topics that not everyone wants to to talk and learn about. We do recommend that spouses take FPU together, as we have seen better results and communication when couples work together. If that is not an option, we still would encourage one of you to go through FPU and learn all that you can for your family.
I'm in a Community Group already and I want to go through FPU. What should I do?
Each church location has different options available for groups. Please contact your Group Leader to find out what options are available for your group before registering.
Can I be in a group with specific people?
No. With the volume of people expected to participate, we can not make special arrangements for placing people together in groups, other than spouses. When you sign up, you will be placed in a group for the 9-week class.